Career at Scheugenpflug
Sales Engineer (m/f)
For our location in USA (Atlanta (GA)) we are looking for a
Sales Engineer (m/f)
This position is for a sales engineer that can cover assigned accounts or a geographic territory. The position will require both maintaining and improving relationships with long time customers as well as finding and developing new customers.
- Perform sales related duties in building customer relationships and develop new projects together with our clients by using the best technology available
- Develop and maintain trustful, genuine customer relationships; Develop concepts, calculations, layouts, quotes, proposals, presentations; Represent Scheugenpflug USA as “the” competent partner
- Create projects and specify systems with adherence to applicable industry and customer standards/specifications
- Monitor and provide support for all activities during the flow of a project as it regards: design, work preparation, fabrication, installation and commissioning
- Cooperation with internal resources, both in the US and in Germany (Engineering, Project Management, Logistics, Procurement, Manufacturing)
- Demonstrated experience in account management a plus; 5+ years of technical sales experience; Experience in at least one of the following: handling equipment, conveyor, drying technology, process equipment, photovoltaic panel manufacturing, automotive industry
- Design knowledge: design techniques, tools and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models
- English is the company preferred language; German language skills are helpful
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; Able to work independently and as part of a team; Complex problem solving skills: Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Judgment and decision making skills: considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate actions
- Active learning skills: understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem solving and decision making
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical engineering
Scheugenpflug USA is a medium-sized but fast growing company, characterized by technology, innovation and progress. You may expect in-depth training as well as a challenging and diversified work activity with a focus on developing your skills.
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your expressive application including cover letter.
1000 Cobb Place Boulevard, Suite 514
Kennesaw, GA 30144 USA
Tel. +1 770 218 0835
Fax +1 770 218 0931